Monday, May 4, 2009

BIRTHDAY CARD number 2


HI!!this is my right birthday card design for the text....and this is my referrence







THIS is my scetch!!





STEP 1:
This is also I use LIVE TRACE and LIVE PAINT.
its easy and its so good.I just fill the paint inside it....











STEP 2:
After i fill the paint inside.I write the text which is "WISHING A VERY PERSON A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY".
I just use text and change it to caligraphy.















STEP 3:
The third step is I put stars on the person head.The colour of the stars is yellow and orange.











STEP 4:
This is the last one which is I created PULUT KUNING>Pulut kuning is malay culture food.
So,this thing i made it by pen tools.and i just fill the colour inside.its easy.And the stars i just use the star tools.finally I used flare tools for the shinny thing...

thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment